Bachelor of Occupational Safety & Health With Honours
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (PO)
- Apply scientific and technological knowledge of safety, health and environment.
- Conduct experiment, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Apply techniques, skills, methods and modern engineering tools necessary for good management and engineering practices.
- Communicate ideas professionally on social, cultural, environmental and global responsibilities as safety, health and environment practitioner.
- Adapt best practices to meet desired safety, health and environment needs within the considerable constraints of economic, social, political and sustainability.
- Perform a life-long learning programme recognized locally and internationally with strong research and development activities.
- Use resources to assess entrepreneur opportunities and growing entrepreneurial ventures
- Function effectively with integrity, strong ethics as an individual concerning on local and global economic, social, political and sustainability issues.
- Acquire leadership, interpersonal and social skills in multidisciplinary team project or task.